Our full range of professional building surveying services means that we can advise you on the physical aspects of your building, while also helping you manage expenditure, liabilities and potential risks.
Our highly experienced team handle the most professional and forensic building surveying instructions, including:
- Party Wall Surveyor and Neighbourly Matters
- Licence to Alter and General Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Schedule of Condition
- Dilapidations, Disputes and Negotiations
- Disabled Access Audits
- Reinstatement and Term Maintenance Programmes
- Minor Works Project Management
- Acquisition Surveys and Due Diligence
- Building Pathology
- CDM – Principal Designer
In addition, our Building Surveying team can provide Principal Designer services on a wide variety of projects.