Group Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Millbridge Group is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment and to be considered a caring professional company.
The key points of our policy:
- Measure the impact of our projects and activities on the environment and set targets with clients for ongoing improvement.
- Minimise waste by evaluating our operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote materials and product ranges that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet all the social, legal and environmental legislation that relates to Millbridge Group
- Implement a staff training programme to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving our performance.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.
- Support local and national charities
- Staff awareness training on work / life balance.
- Ethics and corporate responsibility.